Huawei, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, which remained quite active throughout CES has announced yet another phone for the masses, this time the Ascend G510 which promises a dual-core CPU on a budget among other nifty features while keeping the price down. Here are the specifications:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4.5 inch IPS display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and 16M colors
- Multi-touch, capacitive touchscreen
- Dual-sim support
- Weight: 150g
- Thickness: 9.9mm
- 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with MediaTek 6577 chipset
- 512MB RAM with 4GB expandable internal storage
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash & 720p HD video recording
- 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wifi, Wifi-Hotspot, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- 1700 mAh battery
Other than the battery life, the phone has got pretty amazing specs considering its price.
The phone will be available in Q1 or Q2 of 2013 for 200 Euros or Rs. 25,000 which is quite less considering the fact that phones with similar specs which come from HTC or Samsung cost quite more than Ascend G510.